• At least 2 years’ experience in developing .NET Server side and Web side;
• Proven experience in designing & developing large scale and high traffic online web applications using .NET technologies;
• Hands on experience with next technologies and languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF;
• Experience with ASP.NET WebForms will be a plus;
• English level: Pre-Intermediate+ — reading/writing documents;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
• Responsible, initiator, team-player and great communication and interpersonal skills.
That's a plus
• Some experience with VB, MSSQL.
We offer you
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• PE accounting and support;
• Modern and cozy office near Palats Sportu metro station;
• Possibility to work remotely during quarantine time;
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
• 20 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves;
• Sport compensation;
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation;
• Referral program;
• Team buildings, corporate events.
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (C#/VB.NET);
• Write unit tests;
• Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture;
• Confer with other experts, including systems analysts, programmers and engineers to gather information on project feasibility, limitations, capabilities, requirements and interfaces;
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve issues and prepare update for systems;
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement;
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies;
• Estimate projects cost.
About the project
We offer a sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join our company in this position.
Aspire Global, a publicly-traded gaming company, is seeking a Middle/Senior .NET Developer to join our team.