Attract Group is an IT service provider. We develop and support web/mobile products of any complexity for European and US-based companies and startups. And we are looking for an experienced QA tester who will work on middle-term & long-term projects.
- 2+ years of experience in Manual QA
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology
- English: Intermediate/+
- It will be a plus an experience in Automation QA.
- 50-80% manual tests, 50-20% autotests
- Develop Test Plans, Test cases, Test Procedures for various types of testing such as Ad Hoc, Functional, GUI, Integration, Regression, Data Validation, User Interface, and overall system integration
- Test applications to discover bugs, as well as provide feedback on usability
- Participate in brainstorming meetings and daily scrums
- Meet with users to understand business requirements
- Stay up to date on best practices and technologies in QA and coach the team
- Proactively assess risks and help to find issues as early as possible
- Help to improve our developer testing processes
- Write test automation code and participating in code reviews
- Help contribute to the internal knowledge base, and train users on how to use our applications.
- Full-time employment (also, you can pick the beginning of your working day to keep your work-life balance)
- Competitive salary with periodical reviews
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leaves
- English classes
- Team building and corporate events
- Training and educational events