SuperPlay is looking for Middle Unity Developer.
Join the world’s fastest-growing mobile games company!
SuperPlay is on a mission to create the world’s best mobile games, and have fun while doing it. Founded in 2019 by industry veterans from Playtika, Rovio, and the movie industry, we set out to create delightful, memorable casual games that players can enjoy for years.
Our first game Dice Dreams has become a top-100-grossing global hit, and our team has grown to include dozens of top-talent, dedicated, and driven individuals.
Our future plans are even more exciting — if you want to be part of the journey, check out the role below!
What you will do?
● As part of this position you will have a real and meaningful impact on the main company product.
● Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
● Translate design specifications into the functional game.
● Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
● Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What’s important to us?
● Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
● Familiarity with level design and planning.
● Experience with game physics and particle systems.
● Experience with mobile and console game development.
● Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware.
● Experience with 3D is a plus.
● Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA title are a significant asset.
● Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
● Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
● A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
● Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and mercurial).
How do we work?
● We have a flexible start of the day (but start no later than 10:00) + 8 working hours and an hour for lunch.
● You can choose a convenient format (office / remote / mixed), our offices are located in Kyiv, Bucharest and Tel Aviv.
How do we develop and grow?
● Internal lectures, knowledge sharing, participation in conferences.
● Сompensation for focal courses.
● Free English Lessons.
What we offer?
● Competitive salary, based on your expectation and results of a Technical Interview.
● Opportunity to work in a fast-growing product company directly with the main product!
● Amazing corporate parties and awesome team buildings.
● Great opportunities for career and professional growth.
Apply now and enjoy our creative journey!