Our client is all about enabling companies and organizations to thrive by finding the talented people needed for their success. What kind of working environment do they seek, with the purpose of enabling companies to find, employ and keep these talents.
You will join a small, cross-functional team of expert engineers, following modern software development practices as well as using the latest technologies for developing microservices in Python.
You will participate in a full cycle of feature implementation - Design, Development, and Deployment (including environment and instances preparation, configuration, monitoring, and maintenance). 70-90% of your focus will be on back-end development, and the rest – on deployment & DevOps tasks.
Team size: 5 developers
- commercial development with Python
- hands-on experience in configuring AWS (EC2, ECS, Lambdas, Docker, Cognito, Terraform)
- Ability to take a part in infrastructure and application design based on functional and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices
- Experience with Bamboo
- Familiarity with microservices
- Affinity for unit testing
It is a full-time (hourly paid), long-term, and remote opportunity.
English: Upper-Intermediate or above
Interview steps: an interview with the Product Owner - test task/code examples - tech interview