Intellias BPM department is seeking a skilled Business Process Analyst to navigate the opportunity at our fast-growing and fast-changing company. Along with the IMD department, you will deliver on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other, all of which is a part of Intellias inclusive and high-performing culture.
Aligned with Intellias vision, your daily challenges will range from the implementation of new business processes and information systems to optimization of the existing ones, running needs definition and recommending solutions that deliver the best value to the company through cost-benefit analysis, process discovery, and market research.
- Lead change management activities;
- Manage change scope and acceptance criteria, monitor change progress;
- Resolve change-related conflicts and issues;
- Analyze the operational impact of corporate changes, evaluate costs and benefits, identify potential areas for improvement;
- Collaborate proactively with stakeholders to reach a common understanding of the best solution needed, moderate meetings and workshops;
- Identify, introduce and facilitate process design changes by analyzing and developing complex business and system processes at all organizational levels;
- Mentor Business Process Analysts upon request, organize knowledge-sharing and training and contribute to Intellias and IMD knowledge base;
- Contribute to a continuous improvement of Intellias business processes.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Good analytical skills to be able to analyze and build abstract models with complex branched relationships;
- Strong relationship-building, communication and presentation skills;
- High level of personal effectiveness, initiative and pro-activity;
- Deep understanding of IT company organization, functions, roles and responsibilities;
- Knowledge of modelling notations (BPMN, UML);
- Proven ability to come up with innovative approaches to solving non-standard issues;
- Thorough understanding of functional principles of corporate IT systems;
- Experience in the implementation and automation of new business processes and in the improvement of the existing ones;
- Upper-intermediate-level of English.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in Quality Management Systems;
- Hands-on experience in frameworks, such as ITIL, TOGAF, eTOM or similar;
- Deep understanding of Excel (arrays, match, Power Query etc.);
- Degree in Economics, Management, or technical subjects.
Develop advanced tech solutions at Intellias in Poland! We keep creating a human-to-human culture to unite the best engineers, creators and innovators. Get on board and check all the benefits of working in a team of the leading service provider in Poland: https://career.intellias.com/