NNG Software Developing and Commercial Llc. is a Hungary-based navigation solutions development company with offices in several countries of the world and four subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as NNG Group). NNG's main business scope is the development of navigation software and services for automotive suppliers and other device (e.g. PND) manufacturers. Our new project is being considered for map update, streaming, and embedded and cloud development across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
- Develop new features;
- Provide design, implementation and complete testing of new features in supported programming languages;
- Write a highly optimized code;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability and modularity.
- 4+ years of commercial experience in C++;
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Software architecture design skills;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
- CI/CD systems, GitLab, Jenkins;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Computer science background.
Nice to have:
- Experience in location-based or navigation software development.
Develop advanced tech solutions at Intellias in Poland! We keep creating a human-to-human culture to unite the best engineers, creators and innovators. Get on board and check all the benefits of working in a team of the leading service provider in Poland: https://career.intellias.com/