Tango is a privately-held company headquartered in Mountain View, California with an attractive option/stock plan. Our platform allows thousands of talented people all around the world to find fans and monetize talents. We are looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our team and help the Live Streaming service to continue growing.
You will be responsible for building and designing our big data infrastructure, using the most advanced tools on the market. The ideal candidate is a data enthusiast who enjoys building data systems from the ground up and maintaining their integrity, dealing with high loads.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Development of a platform for ML lifecycle management, orchestration and processes
- Development and support of data pipelines (automation of collecting, structuring and cleaning data for training and assessing the quality of models)
- Development of monitoring and analytics services
- Work in Google Cloud Platform environment
- Advanced Python knowledge
- Understanding ML principles
- Strong understanding of designing high performance, fault-tolerant distributed software solutions
- Experience creating and optimizing big data processes, pipelines, and architectures
- Experience in streaming technologies like Spark streaming or Dataflow
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging using Pub/Sub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, or alike
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes such as Git, GitLab and Jenkins
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases (BigQuery, BigTable, MySQL, Redis)
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripts
- Strong organizational skills
Would be a plus:
5+ years developing data engineering solutions using public cloud solutions Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure or on-premise distributions
- International company with several office locations around Europe. Kyiv, Limassol, Warsaw, Tel Aviv.
- Granting an Option;
- A professional environment with great people to work with;
- Free lunches;
- Medical insurance;
- Polish language courses;
- Sports compensation;
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow;
- Your opinion matters. You are encouraged to contribute to the processes in the team;
- Comfortable office.