We invite those who fired up to:
- Be a visioner and advocate for best DevOps/SRE practices across all the engineering teams;
- Design and maintain High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Own cloud part of our infrastructure;
- Drive effective observability of the whole platform, both inside and outside of SRE;
- Manage a team and projects.
Essential professional experience:
- Relevant experience in a similar role;
- Solid skills and understanding of infrastructure as code and configuration management;
- Knowledge of Terraform, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Grafana;
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS;
- Good knowledge of container ecosystem and orchestration technologies;
- Solid experience with Linux operating system and its internals;
- Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
- Experience with designing, setting up, and maintaining end-to-end observability architectures.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical insurance & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system.
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities.