We are looking for a talented professional to join our team as a UX/UI Designer. You’ll be working together with us and our clients on custom web and mobile applications, as well as innovative SaaS solutions from the USA and Europe. The examples of our projects are described here — www.mindk.com/work
. If you are passionate about UX/UI design and value a user-centred approach in your work, you are a great fit for our team.
- Participate in requirements gathering workshops with the client and other team members;
- Understand the business goals and user’s needs;
- Ideate together with the team to come up with the best design hypotheses/solutions;
- Apply user-centred design principles in your work;
- Design the end-to-end user experience;
- Build prototypes illustrating different design solutions;
- Create high-fidelity UI designs in Figma;
- Conduct design review sessions to validate your designs with the team, clients, users (when required); clearly deliver ideas and concepts;
- Create and support design systems in your projects;
- Ensure that quality, consistency, and brand standards are maintained throughout the entire design process;
- Help with design of digital marketing assets: website, banners, emails, etc.;
- Continually communicate with the clients, BAs, PMs, developers, and other team members to generate new ideas and improve the products.
Your Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience;
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design work and the thought process;
- Expert-level understanding of tools like Figma and Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Strong fundamental graphic design skills, including typography, composition, layout, grids, colour;
- Experience with design systems;
- Creative thinking with a passion for UX/UI design and attention to detail;
- Understanding of user-centred design principles and best practices;
- Experience in creating simple illustrations and icons;
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines;
- Working knowledge of no-code development tools (e.g. Webflow, Wix) will be an advantage;
- English: Upper-Intermediate.
As a MindK employee, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career growth and regular salary reviews;
- Remote work package;
- Free English classes;
- Compensation for your health insurance;
- 50% compensation for professional training or conferences;
- 100% compensation for successfully passing certification;
- An opportunity to participate in conferences and events organized by the company.
If you think we’ll make a great fit — don’t hesitate to send your CV and portfolio. Your welcome box is already waiting for you.