GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Suggesting new ideas regarding the B2B department's processes;
- Providing insights into the client’s business models and likewise assisting clients in understanding the Company's processes and workflows;
- Overseeing the service delivery from all the relevant teams, making sure that the Company is adhering to the company SLA's and contractual agreements;
- Knowledge transferring, both to clients and internally;
- Being the ambassador of the client internally within the Company;
- Ensuring excellent client satisfaction results through careful management;
- Understanding the Company's products and being able to identify new opportunities;
- Presenting client accounts reporting to the Head of Sales.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience at iGaming at the B2B sector;
- Account management or sales experience is a must;
- Experience dealing with C-Level and Stakeholder Partners.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.