We are looking for a talented Technical Support Agent to join our Business Solutions Department, which develops and maintains the corporate portal for Plarium employees from different studios all over the world, as well as Plarium partners from the Aristocrat group.
The successful candidate will become part of the team responsible for our full-cycle marketing system. This system is designed for creating, monitoring, and optimizing advertisements, as well as compiling and analyzing reports, and it enables interaction with over 300 marketing platforms and networks worldwide.
Specialists work with a high-load analytics system and solve tasks involving terabytes of data. The Technical Support team processes various user requests, both general and those that require in-depth investigation.
The successful candidate will be able to work at our office in Warsaw or remotely in Poland.
- Processing, answering, and resolving user requests via the Zendesk ticket system
- Processing and analyzing bug reports, and forwarding bug-related requests to developers
- Comparing API data to identify bugs
- Building a knowledge base and creating a marketing system guide for users
- Conducting training and running introductory sessions for new users
- Administering and supporting working tools using Zendesk
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience working with a range of data sources
- Basic copywriting skills
- Fluency in Ukrainian
- English language skills (written and spoken) at the upper-intermediate level or higher
- Basic SQL knowledge and testing skills
- Experience working with Zendesk
- Experience conducting training and delivering presentations
What we offer our Employees
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon working experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Sports membership at 4500+ facilities across Poland with the MultiSport Plus Card
- Online Pilates classes and a running club
- Relocation assistance