Senior React Developer / Team Leader will lead a team of front-end developers in developing the eCommerce front end. You will drive continuous improvements in the team to deliver the best quality software. Additionally, you will act as Lead of the E-commerce Engineering Stream (frontend and backend) to guide and support eCommerce application/services teams in delivering the best solution.
Your daily tasks as a Senior Backend Developer:
- Designing communication flows,
- Designing API inbound and outbound for synchronous communication,
- Defining and developing treatment executed by APIs,
- Clarifying mapping between events and microservices (inbound or outbound),
- Working in an agile environment.
You will be a perfect match if you:
- Have 8+ years (total) of hands-on work in software development in an engineering position with direct exposure to code – it is a strictly technical role, and you need to be up-to-date with modern tech.
- Have hands-on programming experience with Java, Hibernate, Spring Boot including DB and service layers.
- At least having some exposure to any flavor of JS will be a big advantage.
- Have experience working on Cloud-based, multi-layered applications in a microservice architecture (database, backend, services, front-end) – either Azure, AWS, or GCP will do.
- Have knowledge of modern software engineering processes and tools (GIT, Jira/Azure DevOps, Agile development practices, DevOps, unit testing etc.).
- Good understanding of Containerization, Cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines etc.
- Worked in Scrum (we do not want you to be a Scrum Master, but we need you to understand what is going on).
- Have ability to work in English on daily basis both internally and with the customers.
- Having some experience with the following would be an advantage: Kafka Apache, MongoDB, relational database (MS SQL, PostgreSQ)
- English min. B2/C1
- Work in a multinational team and great domen of new experience
- This is a 100% remote job or on-sight in our offices during CET office hours
- Feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company, and regular team-building events
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services
- A perfect environment for learning and self-development with allowance for educational material