If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for improving sales processes and CRM management, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
Beetroot is looking for a highly motivated and analytical individual to join our team as a Sales Operations Specialist and help us improve our sales efficiency; you will play an incredibly valuable part in helping our ecosystem create even more positive impact in the world. The ideal candidate will have a passion for geeky, logical puzzles and a strong background in CRM management. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that everything in our CRM is in order, updated, and connected.
Additionally, you will be required to have full visibility of our sales process and provide feedback to our Account Executives (AEs) on best practices in data and funnel optimization. You will work hand-in-hand with the Chief Growth Officer.
What you'll do in this role
- Ensure that our CRM is always updated, organized, and integrated with all relevant systems
- Provide full visibility of our sales process to the team and proactively identify areas for improvement
- Analyze data and provide insights to the team on best practices and areas for improvement
- Coach AEs based on learnings, highlighting issues and successes to improve sales performance
- Be responsible for standardization of terminology and hygiene of data in CRM
- Present and visualize data on-demand, as per segmentation requirements, in a clear and concise manner for easy understanding
We're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales operations or CRM management
- Experience working with either Pipedrive, Salesforce or Hubspot
- Highly analytical and logical with a passion for puzzles and problem-solving
- Ability to zoom out and see the whole picture of data and use it to identify areas for improvement
- Proactive in identifying best practices and providing feedback to AEs
- Ability to work quickly with CRM databases, visualizing and presenting data in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We're committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let's discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.
Beetroot is a tech ecosystem with its roots in Sweden, helping startups and established brands worldwide solve their software and staffing needs. We build world-class tech teams tailored to create sustainable impact.
Encompassing around 600 team members across Europe, Beetroot fosters a friendly and healthy work environment where you're encouraged to bring your whole self to work.
We value people eager for continual learning. Of course, your skills and experience are important factors, but your personality, approach, and drive for improvement are what truly make a difference. We hope you will be a team player who can own your work and thrive in a fast-paced global environment based on values of trust, equality, transparency, sustainability, and wholeness.
Does it sound like a good match? Then send us your CV in English. We look forward to getting to know each other!