GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Our team is working on services designed for managing content with domain-specific data handling; with services designed for the representation of data to the Front End using Change Data Capture (CDC) approach; introducing new features based on product requirements. The project is written from scratch on the latest tech stack with dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture in mind.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Analyzing and documenting features of the product and business requirements;
- Working in a cross-functional team to guarantee the quality of developed systems;
- Taking part in continuous improvements of QA processes in the team;
- Developing, maintaining and executing automation tests of all levels;
- Developing and maintaining automation frameworks;
- Taking part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, regression testing, post-deploy support);
- Collaborating with other teams;
- Being an active member of the team, suggesting improvements to the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team;
- Root causes analyzing of failed tests and reports issues to take corrective actions.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years' experience in testing;
- 1+ years' experience in test automation with Java;
Required knowledge of:
- Java 11+;
- REST, SOAP;
- JSON, XML.
- Understanding of microservices concepts;
- Experience in backend apps testing;
- Experience in integration testing;
- Strong communication and investigation skills;
- Intermediate English level.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with Kibana;
- Experience with rancher;
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD;
- Experience with ElasticSearch;
- Experience with performance testing;
- Ability to effectively write test documentation (checklists, test cases, etc.);
- Experience with other JVM languages (Scala) as a plus;
- A casino domain background as a plus.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.