Creatio is a global vendor of one platform to automate industry workflows and CRM with no-code and maximum degree of freedom. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals, 700+ partners, and thousands of customers, Creatio operates in 100+ countries worldwide.
Our intelligent products accelerate sales, marketing, service, and operations for mid-size and large enterprises and are known under Creatio brand name. With a global team of 700+ dedicated professionals and hundreds of partners, Creatio operates in 110 countries worldwide.
As a Business Analyst, you will join our Customer Success team and work for Global markets.
- Gathering requirements from multiple stakeholders, finding out clients' business needs
- Producing business requirement artifacts including concept, technical design, use cases, testing protocols, and others
- System customizing with the help of low-code instruments
- Holding training sessions for clients
What we expect:
- Fluency in English, ability to communicate complex ideas effectively — both verbally and in writing
- At least 1 year of experience in IT projects implementation
- Deep understanding of industry models
- Knowledge of data exchange technologies and BPMN
- Understanding IT solutions architecture
- Experience with CRM software
What you should expect from us:
- Collaborative environment. Our corporate culture encourages the exchange of experience and knowledge, readiness to help, and mentoring
- Limitless opportunities for career development. We organize plenty of external and internal training. Each employee has an individual professional and career growth plan
- Other essential benefits: medical insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave