We’re looking for an HR Manager who will support the day-to-day needs of the incredible talent we have within SD Solutions.
Who we are:
SD Solutions is a full-service end to end staffing company that works with IT companies to achieve their recruitment goals. Our process includes recruiting, screening, and evaluating developers to find the best people to fill your needs no matter the job. Our turnkey staffing services include providing professional developers, development teams, as well as research and development centers.
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives.
- Execute a full range of HR duties (workforce planning, performance reviewing and giving feedback, 1-1s with employees, organizational development, employee engagement, health and safety, legal compliance).
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Update and maintain office policies when necessary.
- Plan and co-manage events — in-house or off-site activities (parties, celebrations, and team buildings).
Skills and experience requirements:
- 2+ years of experience pursuing a same or similar role.
- Ability to work full time and come to the office on a daily basis.
- Leadership, organizational, analytical, presentation and time management skills.
- Curious and learning mindset.
- Kindness and positive attitude.
- Fluent English (writing mails, chatting with clients, ability to conduct a small talk).
What we offer:
- An amazing company culture that doesn’t just talk about values, but lives them.
- Open vacation policy for team members + paid sick time.
- Insurance after trial period.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Employee-driven team building activities like board games, paintball, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Personal learning courses and lectures.
- Hybrid office visit schedule (3 days in office/ 2 remote).