Join the squad of experienced software experts and pump up your skills by building off-the-wall software solutions for Fortune 500 and Future 50 brands. We have opportunities in 90+ projects you can contribute to.
What will you do
- Write, review, and execute test plans throughout the development life cycle
- Ensure test plans thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases
- Develop automated tests for the most crucial test suites and setup those under CI/CD
- Actively participate in grooming sessions of the scrum team, and provide feedback from the end-user perspective
- Closely work with QAs from all teams on common topics
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Monitor and maintain daily automated Regression runs
- A university or college degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent is required
- At least 1 year of experience in automation testing or software development is required
- Ability to write test cases in C#. Expert knowledge is not needed but a desire to improve
- Experience working with Ranorex or similar automated testing tools.
- Proven skills and working history in the design and implementation of automated test plans
- Experience working with Linux shell, Jenkins, Jira, and TestRail is a plus
- Proven knowledge of hardware engineering is an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory, further languages are a plus
The benefits of joining us
Professional growth: Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
Competitive compensation: We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects: Join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Flextime: Tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
About our projects
Remote Management is a fast-growing product within the TeamViewer product portfolio. Over the past several years we have successfully built and released products that makes IT administrators’ day-to-day life easier. Our vision is to become a unified endpoint management solution for our customers.