Join the squad of experienced software experts and pump up your skills by building off-the-wall software solutions for Fortune 500 and Future 50 brands. We have opportunities in 90+ projects you can contribute to.
What you will do
- Plan and prioritize testing activities
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Build test automation frameworks
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Set up Continuous Integration
- 2-3 years Automation experience is a must
- Experience in ecommerce applications is a must
- Work experience with offshore/nearshore/onshore model is a must
- Automation testing tools: Selenium, node.js
- Mobile automation testing tools for Android, iOS, and cross-platform ones
- Continuous Integration tools – Jenkins, Bit bucket, Github
- JIRA – Defect tracking and task creation tool
- Confluence – Repository of ELC Documentation
- Zephyr- Test Management tool
Nice to have
- Experience with Agile methodology is preferred
The benefits of joining us
Professional growth: accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
Competitive compensation: we match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects: join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Flextime: tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.
About our projects
The company behind the world’s leading OS virtualization software leverages AgileEngine as a provider of external QA and testing automation expertise. We’ve developed our client’s test strategy complete with test plans, ETAs, analysis, and risk assessment. Our teams have also optimized the company’s test suites, halving the time it takes for the tests to run. Our other deliverables include the implementation of new tests and the development of documentation, how-to guides, and test instructions on an internal Wiki.
Our team is also working to establish a strong QA/AQA process for an industry-leading cybersecurity platform. We’ve developed our client’s test strategy, manual testing cases, and automated tests from scratch. Our deliverables include backend, API, and UI testing, as well as BDD integrated with a streamlined CI process.