We are looking for a collaborative Application Security Engineer to join our international team of 1000+ software experts. If challenging tasks and an agile environment are your cup of tea, we'd like to get to know you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Be language agnostic and agile to pick up new languages and skills and deliver new solutions to unexpected problems.
- Be willing to learn, follow the trends within the technology space and be able to help future proof solutions.
- Be able to dedicate time for self-investment through training, certifications, and research.
- Be open-minded and actively ask questions, listen, and adjust your points of view accordingly and respect other people’s opinions.
- Be able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Be able to stay focused on the tasks, prioritize them, and control your time effectively.
- Be able to work closely with other teams and independently.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Analyzing system services, spotting issues in code, and discovering security exposures.
- Developing mitigation plans and designing technical solutions to address security weaknesses.
- Participating in and supporting application security reviews, including code reviews, third-party integration reviews, and dynamic testing.
- Supporting product and development teams in the area of application security, providing hands-on remediation guidance and direction.
- Assisting in development of automated security testing to ensure that secure coding best practices are being used.
- Basic knowledge in secure software development.
- Knowledge of secure design practices and common software vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25.
- Knowledge of common and emerging security threats.
The benefits of joining us
Professional growth: accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
Competitive compensation: we match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
A selection of exciting projects: join projects with modern solutions development and top-tier clients that include Fortune 500 enterprises and leading product brands
Flextime: tailor your schedule for an optimal work-life balance, by having the options of working from home and going to the office – whatever makes you the happiest and most productive.