We’re looking for a Solution Engineer who can join our current dedicated engineering team in a client-facing role.
- Be the point of contact and serve to support all technical related activities. These include:
- Educating the customer on “how to’s” and technical requirements/capabilities of LivePerson solutions
- Support kickoff on deployment process and methodology
- Conducts technical discovery sessions and produces technical design documents
- Leads the technical definition, development and execution of all LivePerson integrations, applications and features (not development work but implementation work)
- Serve as the first point of contact for technical information around security, performance and deployment practices for customers
- Creates and develops product extensions to deliver on customer needs/requirements
- Supports customer testing
- Supports the Customer Success Manager on project meetings as determined by plan or agreement with customers
- Supports Presales team to build demo environments for prospective client opportunities
- Conducts scoping and provides estimates around technical requirements and solutions
- Demonstration of LivePerson product capabilities and extensions to existing clients
- Proof of concepts and feasibility assessments for integrations
Required background and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience in technical support or professional services
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of enterprise-level solutions
- Experience with common programming languages and technologies such as Node JS, HTML, SQL
- Significant experience working as part of a team environment. Each project will require that you work as part of a close knit team of professionals to achieve the desired results
- Experience managing and advocating for customer issues or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for both business and technical presentations
Preferred/Nice to have skills:
- Some exposure to iOS and Android development frameworks & concepts is beneficial
- Familiarity with authentication and authorization protocols and flows: OAuth2.0 Code Flow, Implicit Flow, Delegation Flow, OAuth1.0, SAML, OpenID Connect and mTLS is preferred
- Providing expert level technical solution consultancy during the various phases of the sales and delivery cycle
- Technical Consulting – trusted advisor providing guidance and support on how to apply LivePerson technical solutions to meet business needs
- Technical Solution Management – Management of customer technical assets, such as APIs, integrations, widgets and code. Continuous expansion and introduction of new technical solutions to drive usage, adoption and value for customer needs leveraging the set of LivePerson product capabilities
- Customer Satisfaction – Maintain a high level of customer response and satisfaction based upon both survey and attrition indicators. Increase reference ability and look to promote connection between the customer and LivePerson at all times
- Strategic Initiatives – Supports and drives activities that transform business through technical & solutions leadership against key strategic initiatives
- Delivering Best practices – continuous optimization and improvements in developing and sharing best practices and lessons learned for increasing overall program efficiency through use of technical solutions
- Hybrid work mode: work from wherever is convenient for you.
- Time-off policy that includes 20 working days of vacation and 9 working days of sick leave annually.
- Full coverage of English classes to help you reach the next level provided by MOCG.
- Coverage of expenses related to visiting external events, conferences, hackathons, and courses, connected to professional growth and networking (75% covered by the company and 25% covered by the consultant).
- Access to MOCG free internal knowledge sharing events, such as meet-ups, specialized training, masterclasses, etc.
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
Location: Poland remote