Diib is an SEO company that's growing fast… in fact, we just made the Inc. list of Top 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We are now looking for a Digital Marketing expert to join our product team and help with product development.
Our SaaS product is a helpful tool for SMB business owners. Our dashboard gives automated advice on how to improve a customer’s digital marketing strategy for their website, and walks them through the steps to implement our SEO advice. We work with agencies and individual business owners to bring them data that matters in a way they can understand.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong background in digital marketing and be familiar with the latest trends and techniques in the industry. They should be able to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner and be fluent in English.
Preference is given to native English speakers and candidates who have 2+ years of writing experience.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Generate ideas for automated SEO advice
- Create specifications for developers
- Create materials beyond specifications for the product team to implement
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best SEO practices
- Collect and utilize feedback from end-users
- Collaborate with designers and development team to improve user experience
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
Job requirements and qualifications
- 3 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Facebook Audience Insights and Google My Business
- Wide knowledge of various popular CMS (WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, etc.)
- Critical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Team player
- Good time-management skills