airSlate welcomes talented professionals to join our team as a Director of Product Management name in our Wroclaw office or remotely in Poland.
The Director of Product Management will be responsible for leading the vision and strategy for the company's product offerings, including conducting market research, developing the product roadmap, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring products to market.
- Ukrainian/Russian — advanced or native — must have
- English B2+
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record in product management, excellent leadership and communication skills, and the ability to think strategically and execute complex projects.
- 7+ years of product management experience leading customer-facing SaaS product
- 3+ years of people management in product teams
- Proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios, and working with SaaS product lines required
- Experience supporting remote teams
- Passion for developing, mentoring, and growing a team
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on customer-focused products and services
- Ability to define KPIs, OKRs, and forecasts, with success leveraging data to make decisions about product feature increments
- Strategic thinker with a high level of business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a team of Product Owners, Technical and UX Writers, including recruitment, performance reviews, and setting personal development plans
- Communicating product goals and progress with stakeholders such as the CEO, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams
- Building an understanding of the product's vision and business case within the Product Owners and engineering teams and developing the necessary material to drive product initiatives forward with clarity and consensus
- Developing and managing the product roadmap, including prioritizing features and releases based on business, customer, and market needs and aligning with the organization's strategic objectives
- Setting and analyzing OKRs, and reporting on key metrics and performance
- Ensuring the overall quality and execution of the product backlog, including escalating issues and suggesting improvements to the planning process
- Engaging with consumers to gather feedback and insights on the business's products and incorporating this feedback into product development
- Overseeing the results of consumer and market research and competitive analysis performed by the Product Owners and using these insights to recommend strategies that will improve the market position of the business's products
- Evaluating new technology and incorporating it into existing products or creating new products based on this technology
- Collaborating with teams such as Sales, Partners, Marketing, and Engineering to translate product needs into requirements and drive consensus on product road mapping, planning, and prioritization
- Providing information for team demos, external release notes, and customer communications and ensuring that Product Owners are aware of and adhere to relevant laws and regulations
- Participating in the budget planning process and managing budgets and resources to deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.
- Pre-screening interview (≅ 30 minutes)-
The recruiter shares information about the company and asks questions about your career goals, job preferences, abilities, knowledge, and more. Once pre-screening has finished, your resume is submitted for approval.
- Introduction interview with CEO (≅ 1 hour)-
During this interview, you will get acquainted with our CEO and will be asked a couple of technical questions. You can also expect some behavioral questions to see if you fit the company's culture.
- Final interview with CEO and CTO(≅ 1 hour)-
At this stage, you get acquainted with CTO and discuss future opportunities.
What we offer:
Flexible work environment:
We have embraced flexibility in the workspace. You can choose to work from the office, remotely, or hybrid.
Professional growth opportunities:
We love learning! For every team member, we cover professional development courses, conferences, literature, and English classes with native speakers so you can improve your skills or learn something new.
Health and wellness:
Health is not only about going to the doctor. Aside from covering a Luxmed subscription, we offer every employee a multisport card, access to the office’s massage room, free lunch, and healthy in-office snacks to keep you energized.
Compensation and benefits:
Our team members receive performance bonuses for their achievements, time, and effort. They also receive stock options, meaning they benefit when our company grows.
Open communication with top management:
At airSlate, we encourage every employee to share their thoughts, ideas, or concerns with our management team. If you wish, you can talk to our CEO, senior management, or team leads at any time.
airSlate Junior Club:
We love our extended families! All team members with children get access to kid’s club events that include cooking classes, creative activities, and educational online games.
Our charitable program includes technology donations to schools, delivering food packages and meals to the elderly, and volunteering at animal shelters. We also match donations made by our team members.