Our team works with long-term web&mobile projects from the USA, Canada, and Western Europe. The core domains are e-commerce, healthcare, e-learning, and video streaming services and platforms. And we're looking for a UI/UX Designer with similar experience.
- Experience in creating interfaces for web and mobile products for at least 3 years. Deep understanding of user interface design principles and user experience.
- Experience with design tools like Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and others.
- Ability to create low- and high-fidelity wireframes.
- Experience working in a team environment and the ability to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, project managers, and other team members.
- Ability to accurately estimate task timelines and to reason your decisions
- English Intermediate/+. Ukrainian or Russian are necessary too.
Will be an advantage:
- Ability to create interactive prototypes. Motion design skills for creating interactive elements in projects. Video editing skills.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and other web development technologies.
- Experience with various projects, such as websites, applications, and web services.
- Ability to work with design systems and company standards.
- Ability to analyze data and understand user behavior to optimize the user experience.
- Experience working with clients. Direct communication and conducting demo sessions.
- To participate in all stages of project development (from gathering requirements and creating wireframes to providing design support after release).
- To work with requirements, estimating project and individual task costs.
- To create interfaces for web and mobile products (websites, online stores, applications, etc.)
- To participate in communication with project teams and clients.
- Implement corporate design tasks.
- Full-time employment (also, you can pick the beginning of your working day to keep your work-life balance). We work in the GMT +2 time zone.
- Competitive salary with periodic reviews.
- Paid vacation (21 working days) and sick leaves.
- English classes.
- Team building and corporate events.
- Training and educational events.
-Work on middle-term projects (e-commerce, healthcare, e-learning, video conferencing, etc.)
- An experienced development team (~50 team members, Middle/+ level). In our design team we have one more Middle UI/UX designer.