GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Mobile Developer to join our engineering team.
Customer is a US medical Company that is dedicated to transforming patient’s lives at scale by being the driving force to decentralize the delivery of safe care into their homes or other preferred sites of care.
Project provides health systems with all that is needed to safely care for patients, including the clinical protocols, reimbursement model, platform technology, and fulfillment of all the clinical services required in the home through partners. Clinicians and patients broadly prefer this model over traditional care; both clinical and financial outcomes are improved as compared to traditional care.
- 4+ years of experience in the mobile development
- Experience building a Mobile app with cross-platform mobile framework like Flutter
- Strong understanding of OOP, Swift and iOS SDK
- Understanding and experience in CI/CD concept
- Strong experience of estimation and planning
- Knowledge and experience in software design – analysis, concepts, design patterns, methods, documentation, and presentation
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proactiveness, orientation to client business needs to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- English level (both Spoken and Written) is Intermediate or higher”
- Design and the full cycle development, support of Mobile app(s), SDK(s) with the Flutter framework
- Get into business objectives, propose and develop ideas for products
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Provide technical leadership, guidance that team members need
- Take responsibility for product development in a whole
- Estimate and plan execution with the team
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in technical interviews
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike
— a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!