MindK is a software development company implementing complex web and mobile applications for our clients all over the world. We are a team of talented people who are passionate about digitalization solutions that help businesses in various countries to boost.
Currently, we are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Details about the project:
Domain - healthcare.
The system is powered by ML algorithms that automate recognizing drug test results in seconds and sending notifications to employers. Users may use their smartphone camera for scanning documents so the system will recognise real-time results and add them to the database.
Main tech stack used: Node.js, NestJS, React.js, MUI 5, PWA, Prisma, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, AWS.
Test Automation stack: TS, Playwright, CodeceptJS, Postman, Bitbucket Pipelines
As a member of the MindK team, you will:
- Increase test automation coverage as well as maintain current scope;
- Work with CI pipeline;
- Participate in daily, sprint planning, sprint retrospective meetings together with the team;
- Work with development and QA teams to design and test new features;
- Identify, document and track software defects found during testing.
Need to Have Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in QA Automation;
- Prаctical knowledge in developing, running and аnalyzing аutomated tеsts;
- JS/TS, CSS, HTML, REST knowledge on the required level for test automation;
- Experience with CodeceptJS, Playwright or similar test automation frameworks (WebdriverIO or Cypress);
- Experience in vеrsion cоntrol systеms such as Git;
- Expеrience in dеsigning Test Scenario, Tеst Cаses, and Checklists;
- Undеrstanding of QA bеst prаctices thаt mаkes you cоnfident in bugs idеntification and cоmplex problems sоlving for Wеb-bаsed applications;
- English: Intermediate and higher;
- Perseverance, concentration, responsibility.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in CI pipеline implementation (Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, GitLab CI or similar).
What we offer:
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career growth and regular salary reviews;
- 50% compensation for professional training or conferences;
- 100% compensation for successfully passing certification;
- Free English classes;
- Compensation for medical insurance;
- An opportunity to participate in conferences and events organised by the company.