The successful applicant will be able to work at our Warsaw office or remotely from Poland.
Plarium is an international developer of award-winning mobile and desktop games. More than 1400 of our specialists work remotely or at offices in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the USA.
RAID: Shadow Legends, Mech Arena, and our other 18 hit titles unite more than 450 million players worldwide. With over 14 years’ experience, we strive for boundary-pushing gameplay and graphics. We pair this with our dedication to innovation through analytics, marketing, and community interaction.
Plarium Ukraine is looking for a talented Project Coordinator to join our Community Management Department, which manages online communities for Plarium games. The department also generates graphical, video, and text content for these communities. The content it publishes reaches more than 3 million users every month.
As part of a team that consists of more than 20 specialists from a diverse range of fields, you will coordinate the creation of content, and build processes to help the team work effectively.
- Managing content creation from initial concepts through to implementation and posting to Plarium’s official gaming communities
- Assigning tasks to teams of 2D Artists, CG Generalists, Motion Designers, and Content Specialists
- Coordinating with other departments such as Creative, Localization, Game Development, Sound Design, and Video Production when preparing content
- Ensuring effective teamwork including by improving work processes and accurately estimating task completion timelines
- Compiling regular reports on the work of the team
What we expect
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of the basics of project management
- Experience working with social media
- English language skills at the upper-intermediate level or higher
- Experience giving presentations
- MMORTS and MMORPG gaming experience
- Experience working with designers and artists
What we offer our Employees
- Officially registered full-time employment
- Paid leave of 20 or 26 days depending upon work experience
- Medical insurance and fully paid leave if you or your child are sick
- Opportunity for counseling with psychologists
- Individual development plan and regular feedback
- Professional seminars, workshops, courses, and internal training programs
- Group English, Polish, and Ukrainian language classes
- Free vacation planning assistance from our travel managers
- Opportunity to take an interest-free loan
- Sports membership at 4500+ facilities across Poland with the MultiSport Plus Card
- Online Pilates classes and a running club