GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced NodeJS Developer to join our engineering team.
We are looking for NodeJS Developer who can join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow
Our Client is a leader in the creation of high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space. Our Client was the first to combine multi-carrier delivery services with technology and logistics. With 1000+ different carrier services, all available through one integrated technology platform, one invoice and one single relationship, the application gives retailers everything they need to deliver to customers around the world – in one place.
Do you wish to become a key member of a global IT company? Are you willing to measure yourself in the dynamic world of Digital Transformation?
GlobalLogic, a multinational organization from the Digital Service industry, is seeking a Senior Developer for a strategic client who is a leader in the creation of high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space.
- You are a Developer or an Engineer with at least 6 years of commercial experience in:
- Solid track record of delivering high-quality software solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in leading a Team
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience working in a distributed/remote team
- 2 last year’s experience with NodeJS is a must
Required Knowledge of the following Technologies:
- GraphQL with Apollo Server
- REST APIs with Express or similar
- Unit testing with Mocha/Chai/Sinon or similar
- Reactive Systems/Event-driven microservices pattern
- Docker and Compose
- Continuous Integration
- Exposure to a Continuous Delivery or Continuous Deployment environment
- Understanding of techniques such as Dark Launching, Feature Flagging etc.
- Cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform preferred)
- Some exposure or knowledge of Tailwind would be an advantage
- Exposure to Kubernetes an advantage
- Some knowledge of GitOps principles is an advantage
Project Technical stack:
- Frontend: React, Tailwind CSS
- Automation – Cyprus, Zest /Cynan node test tools
- Heavily focused on CI/CD and commit multiple times during the day leveraging GitOps, Terraform
- Agile methodologies used with backlog managed in Azure DevOps
- Task planning, estimation and delivery
- Creation of clear, high-quality, tested and documented code
- Contribute to system architecture
- Deploy, support and maintain production systems
- Communicate and document design decisions
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike
— a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!