We seek an Embedded Software Integration Engineer, Expert to play an important role in software release pipeline, delivering new features to the customers of the Swedish world-known car provider.
We can offer you an exciting role, where you will cooperate with software developers and product owners to create software configurations for a vast range of products.
- Manage project unique configuration needed for software, meeting the requirements of specific products
- Ensure commonality between Product configurations to limit the software variants to deliver
- Deliver Software including relevant documentation
- Secure that the software and hardware components go together
- Support the continuous integration of all in-house developed software by actively contributing to troubleshooting issues from Nightly builds
- Maintain the software delivery plan and communicate with relevant stakeholders
- Document and maintain requirements on software configuration, improving structure, tools, and processes
- You have a strong can-do attitude, a learning mindset and ability to drive tasks to completion
- Bachelors/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 6–10 years of experience in software development, not only having “used” sometimes but rather advanced knowledge and large experience in: o Version control systems (eg. GIT)
- Altassian Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence o Scripting tools (Preferably python or Matlab)
- Very good understanding of Continuous Integration and software tool chains
- Work experience from Embedded SW engineering
- Knowledge in automotive technology
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experienced at working in a global organization with cross-functional interaction
- Agile processes (KANBAN, SCRUM), experience from agile product development using the SAFe framework (Optional)
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden's picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We've got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company who is establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now and add an unforgettable chapter to your resume!