We are looking for a Senior Industrialization Project Manager to deliver cross-functionally anchored service market information for a world-known automotive giant!
You will be involved in the development, operations, purchasing etc, making sure to deliver the project in time, according to budget and with the correct content.
- Lead the SMT project team from PCI to EG in order to secure assigned gate targets and project deliverables
- Communicate status/deviations for Service market target/requirement fulfillment (stated in Prerequisites and Requirement specification)
- Coordinate input to project description, describing all SMT documentation to be delivered in the project and anchor with concerned business units (BUC, BUE, BUNA, BUI)
- Drive deliverables from SMT agreed in Project Description
- Give input to main time plan, owned by CPM or PML, showing main deliveries for SMT and the dependencies to other functions. Create SMT level 2 time plan describing when to deliver, dependencies and important input/output
- Collect cost estimations from line organization, secure SMT budget in project’s payment plan and follow up
- Work with risk management throughout the project
- Report status and gate recommendation in SMT Reference Group meeting before SPSG (Start Cost Project Steering Group) and sign the gate in the governance tool PGT (Project Governance Tool) accordingly
- Secure that cross-functional networks are established at the operational level (engineers, buyers, suppliers, manufacturing, and service market engineers)
- Represent SMT in the VBC project management group (PMG)
- Manage the SMT project team
- Manage the deliveries from SMT according to set targets and requirements
- Make all decisions needed, within delegated QDCF frames, established in cooperation with the SMT Reference Group, to reach the project goals.
- Propose gate recommendations in SMT Reference group
- Sign gates in PGT
- Suitable university degree
- Several years of traditional and Agile project management experience is required
- Agile project management considered a merit
- Understanding the service market needs
- Strong networking abilities and communication skills
- Demonstrating right Leadership and Behavior with rest of the team
- Self-driven and initiative
- High customer and business focus
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden's picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We've got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company who is establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us on this remarkable journey, where you'll not only advance your career, but also have the opportunity to explore the beauty of Sweden.