Our client is a global and innovative car manufacturer in Sweden that designs vehicles to provide safe, sustainable, and convenient mobility. The company is responsible for developing Urea dosing systems, Mufflers, and Advanced sensors. Now it is looking for a Performance & Calibration Engineer!
- To continuously collaborate with the software development teams and other application sites within the organization to improve software functionality and calibration.
- Work on the Software calibration of the ACM (After treatment Control Module) functions for different applications.
- Calibrate SW on component/system test benches, engine test rigs, and complete vehicles.
- Perform calibration work and deliver calibration to the application leader
- Verify the calibration and document the results
- Propose improvements in software functionality and share the best calibration practices
- Follow-up system performance in test fleets and real customer applications
- Data analytics of log data from test and production vehicles
- Contribute to select feature-related HW-components detailed specification & develop the dataset calibration of features with a low/medium complexity
- Drive the work from an operational perspective
- Secure quality and readiness before release
- Provide feedback on calibration methods
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, or Software Engineering
- Experience in software calibration methods and tools such as ATI vision, INCA, CRETA, Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in data analytics tools such as Python/Sympathy for data, PowerBI
- Basic understanding of the exhaust after-treatment sub-system technology area and its industrial applications
- Good collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Travel: the position may require occasional traveling
The ideal candidate is action-oriented, well-organized, and structured and has the ability to document the results of the performed work. Additionally, the candidate should have a positive mindset, be creative, and be able to generate ideas and propose solutions for different challenges Teamwork and cross-functional abilities are essential in the global organization.
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in the picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture of Sweden as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We've got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will make a lasting impact on the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers ready to relocate and join the talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply for this role and explore the beauty of Sweden while advancing your career!