On behalf of JobTestPrep
, SD Solutions is looking for a talented and experienced React Frontend Software Engineer
to join our JobTestPrep R&D team.
SD Solutions is a staffing company operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
As a React Frontend Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality, reliable frontend systems that support our web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for software development, a strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills.
- Design, develop, and maintain SPA using React in a micro-frontend Architecture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design, and develop features
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Ensure reliability and performance
- Troubleshoot and debug issues and provide timely resolutions
- Participate in project planning and estimation
- Continuously learn and improve your skills and knowledge
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in backend development
- Contribute to the improvement of our development processes and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
Minimum of 5 years of experience in React development using typescript
- Robust and up-to-date knowledge of Responsive design, web components, styled-components
- Experience with Styled System, theme-ui, radix forms
- Proficient with building and packaging tools — Vite, webpack, rollup
- Experience with test tools — Jest
- Experience with RESTful APIs, JSON, and web services integration
- Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Qualifications (as an advantage):
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in Backend technologies, such as C# or python
- Experience with databases, such as SQL or NoSQL
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD/BDD) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Good knowledge of Event Driven Design and Domain Driven Design
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles
About the company:
is an online platform that provides preparation materials and resources for job seekers who are preparing for pre-employment tests and assessments.
The platform offers a wide range of practice materials and personalized study plans that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual job seeker.