Softjourn is looking for a Data/Integration Analyst!
About the project:
We are collaborating with a well-established USA banking system client, who has been operating successfully for over 10 years. Our mission? Migrating from an old bank platform to a new one based on Salesforce and Mulesoft. It's a project starting from scratch and we plan to grow the team significantly to meet the project's needs.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Data Engineer;
- SQL knowledge;
- Basic programming knowledge (e.g. Python);
- Experience with data mapping projects;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to take business rules and convert to transformation logic;
- Basic understanding of data warehouse processes, REST/SOAP APIs, JSON, and XML;
- Experience with ETL processes;
- At least B2 level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with banking products preferred;
- Experience with Jira and Agile methodology;
- Experience with API functional, regression, validation, and integration testing;
- Understanding of API-led connectivity;
- Experience with common business systems- ERP, CRM, etc;
- Experience with anycloud platform (AWS).
- Implement integration between different systems, gather information, and clean the data;
- Assist software and data engineers with the investigation and resolution of issues related to data;
- Analyze business requirements and the impact to API design and development;
- Assist in clarifying data mapping requirements;
- Perform data analysis and mapping of fields/data between systems;
- Be mindful of changes that may impact current solutions and features — new products and business lines, partnerships, system changes, etc.