About the Company
provides full-service solutions for mid-market and enterprise organizations.
As an enterprise software development company, we are building long term partnerships helping our clients accelerate their digital experiences with reasonable IT investments.
Our tailored approach, e-commerce focus, and flexible solutions allow us to design, develop, and deliver scalable, integrated commerce platforms that drive profits and boost the business.
15+ years of experience, 100+ projects, 50+ specialists
About the Client
The Client is a global institutional asset management firm. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in San Francisco, our Client has offices in London, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and São Paulo and employs approximately 280 employees. The firm’s investments include public and private debt and equity securities, direct investments in private companies, and real estate.
- 10+ years of experience in building software using agile methodologies with .NET and C#.
- A degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's) strongly preferred; or commensurate work experience (as outlined below).
- Experience with WinForms development desired.
- Experience with SQL Server (data modeling and query optimization).
- Knowledge of hedge funds/financial terminology desired.
English level: Intermediate +
- Build applications and partner with end users to improve workflows and enable automation.
- Collaborate with the US based team to ensure technical alignment and interoperation of applications.
- Bring in industry standard practices and modern application architecture patterns to the overall solution.
Please note that the daily meeting with the client starts at 18:00 CET.