We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to work on a project in the field of trading systems.
This is a trading platform that allows users to create their own trading applications.
Location of candidates: Europe.
- Take complete ownership and leadership responsibility of projects;
- Mentor, train and lead new team members;
- Lead and perform ongoing code reviews;
- Extend the front-end of our trading platform to support new exciting financial products;
- Develop robust and reusable web components;
- Integrate front-end code with server-side code.
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with crm, back office in the trading/fintech space;
- Experience with OOP & Design Patterns concepts;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (preferably Zend Framework);
- Experience with integrating front-end code with server-side technology on a large-scale, dynamic website;
- Good knowledge and experience with DOM manipulation;
- A self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus and discipline;
- Strong team player who can build strong relationships at all levels of the organization;
- Team management skills;
- English — Upper-Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent and 5+ years related work experience;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- No time tracker;
- Competitive salary;
- Work-life balance;
- Remote work;
- Standard social guarantees: annual leave, sick days, state holidays;
- We understand the value of knowledge and training, so if you will find interesting and useful courses for yourself, we will pay for them;
- We value life and work time therefore all issues are resolved on the spot without unnecessary bureaucracy.