We are looking for a Content Manager (Global Market) who will develop content that helps raise brand awareness for Creatio, its products, and the company’s spokesperson, and support ongoing marketing activities with quality materials. The content management team works with multiple stakeholders from various departments and is engaged in text preparation and/or proofreading of varying complexity. This includes but is not limited to, preparing news releases and blog posts for the Creatio website, texts for social networks, emails and landing pages for lead generation campaigns, SEO content, slides/decks for events and meetings, video content for promotional purposes, etc.
We expect our candidate to be proactive and creative in seeking innovative ways for brand promotion and ensure the company’s and its products’ positioning and messaging highlight key differentiators.
An ideal candidate would have a native or nearly native-level knowledge of English, be attentive to details, and be curious to learn new and seek ways to translate content trends into tactics.
- write and edit articles, blog posts, interviews, texts for social media and ad campaigns, and other texts that will help to increase brand awareness for Creatio;
- write and edit content for demand and lead generation purposes, including text for landing pages, white papers, emails, social media posts, etc;
- develop thought leadership content, including texts and decks;
- champion the company’s vision, mission, and messages to ensure all the materials are of a high standard;
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that messaging is in line with the company's strategy and guidelines;
- follow key industry trends to make sure the company keeps up with the latest market tendencies;
- explore competitors’ content, market trends, and industry news to offer new promotional ideas proactively;
- analyze the content performance to improve it and leverage best practices;
- participate in the content department brainstorming sessions to find creative ways of promoting the company brand.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position;
- Higher education (English, journalism, linguistics, marketing, or similar);
- excellent writing skills in English;
- analytical skills (critical thinking, research, data and information analysis, analytics interpretation);
- hands-on experience with Microsoft Products Suite;
- familiarity with social media;
- curiosity to learn about the enterprise software space;
- good communication and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from various departments.
- the award-winning product (a Leader in Gartner Quadrants) to be proud of;
- a remote-first hybrid model: while giving plenty of space for concentration and personal working habits, we encourage regular meetings in one of our five hubs worldwide;
- culture of genuine care, ownership, dedication, and high standards (learn more here);
- a vibrant corporate life: enjoy the opportunity to explore your teammates' cultures in online and offline events, participate in sports competitions, enjoy art master classes, and create your new favorite memories at our parties;
- caring for your health: Creatio offers several options for medical insurance together with our medical partner
- Creatio offers all team members competitive pay;
- paid leave options for life-qualifying events, sicknesses, etc;
- nice and modern hub in the Warsaw city center to get acquainted with colleagues or to gain some quiet space for concentration.