On behalf of Connecteam, SD Solutions is looking for an experienced React Native Engineer to generate a significant impact in the company.
SD Solutions is a staffing company operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
As a React Native Engineer you will build a product that customers love and use on a daily basis.You will be in charge of developing a product which is fun to use, fast, reliable and scalable. You will tackle large array of challenges while working closely with the product teams in order to create a smooth experience for our users.
- Manage tasks and complete them through continuous integration and modern development processes.
- Work with the product teams when defining specifications for features.
- Solving performance issues when working with large data sets
- Develop new features for our mobile application.
- At least 2+ years React Native development experience
- At least 5+ years development experience
- Capability to deep dive and solve complex problems self sufficiently.
- Experienced with the process of releasing applications to the stores.
- To have a high sense of ownership and care about the quality of code (readability, maintainability and simplicity) that is being pushed to the repository to a high degree.
- To be product oriented and appreciate the opportunity to add your own color to features together with the product team.
- To be a problem solver, you don’t shy away from challenges and you’re not afraid of jumping off to the deep end.
- Android / iOS development experience
- Understanding of mobile CI/CD processes
- Server-side technologies.
- Experience with State Management libraries (MobX, Redux)
About the company:
Connecteam is the employee management app that connects everything a business needs from field to office, all in one place.
From massive Enterprises, small businesses and every mom-and-pop shop around, hundred of thousands of people worldwide choose Connecteam to connect their staff, manage day-to-day operations, and drive their business forward.