We’re looking for a Lead Quality Manager to help our client boost the platform for human-machine collaboration.
Our client is an ambitious Sweden-based company that is making the producing of the high-quality training data for machine learning applications radically easier.
Our client's mission is to make cars pass their vision test. The future is autonomous, and with this the time of autonomous mobility must come.
It is an exciting opportunity for a tech-driven person with a broad skill set to join a dynamic environment and be part of a global team.
What you'll do in this role
- Monitoring & improving the team’s quality and speed levels
- Onboarding new annotation team members to the Annotation Application and teaching them efficient workflows
- Act as a mentor to external colleagues around the world to ensure smooth project delivery
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Creating feedback reports and working with spreadsheets, e.g Excel
- Annotating images — manually working within the platform
- Raise issues when required and suggest improvements
We're looking for
- Entry level role
- You can easily concentrate on the process and remain focused for as long as needed
- Analytical mindset
- Result-orientated and responsible
- Well organized, proactive, and a quick learner
- Being open to pointing out inconsistencies or issues
- Experienced in successfully working with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to coordinate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear and concise communicator, with a strong command of the English language
How to knock our socks off
- Experience working with data or annotations (graphical data)
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience teaching others new information and adapting lessons to the target audience
- Previous experience of annotation in the automotive sector. Knowledge of Lidar and camera annotation is a plus
- Naming five or more dishes that include beetroot, besides borsch
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We’re committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let’s discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.