On behalf of OVIVO Games, SD Solutions is looking for Unity Game Developer who will play a crucial role in OVIVO’s success.
SD Solutions is a staffing company operating globally. Contact us to get more details about the benefits we offer.
As a Unity Developer, you'll have the opportunity to work with an amazing team of professionals, push the boundaries of game’s creation, and make a real impact on the industry.
- Build games based on provided graphics and specification doc: Implement features such as player movement, game physics, graphics and more.
- Work closely with design and art teams to bring ideas and features into the game.
- Analyze game performance and resolve CPU/memory/battery usage issues.
- Create clean, efficient, and well tested code.
- Work closely with the product team in order to deliver solid project according to a tight schedules.
- Work closely with QA in order to deliver clean, bug free games.
- Read and modify an existing code/projects.
- Integrate third-party SDKs such as Firebase / Adjust / Game Analytics.
- Communicate with developers.
- At least 3 years with proven experience in mobile games development.
- Having a good understanding of game architecture.
- Experience with Unity — Unity Editor Workflows.
- Experience with SDKs integrations.
- Knowledge of the Unity Physics system, Particle Systems and the various essential Unity Components.
- Unity for Mobile (iOS/Android) — responsive designs, mobile performance considerations along with knowledge of game dev concepts like object pooling.
- Expertize in C# programing with strong understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts and effective programming.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- At least two game projects using Unity engine.
- A Team-player.
- Working days: Sunday-Thursday
- Good 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math).
- Agile development methodology.
- Collaboration with big team projects with help of tools like git.
- Passionate video game players.
OVIVO Games is an innovative mobile hyper-casual games studio based in Israel, we are experts in the field of hyper-casual games, and we are focused on developing and publishing high quality, fun, satisfying and addictive Games. We are running fast and looking for a good-fit sprinter to join our team.