We are looking for a dynamic, forward thinking SQL developer to join our development team working with the latest technology.The ideal candidate is a driven individual, who is not afraid to take on large projects and is excited about honing their development skills.In this position, you will be responsible for managing existing ETL process to ensure accuracy and reliability as well as performing daily ETL and DBA tasks in support of the business and create new ETL.The successful candidate will have solid bedding of SQL Developer skills, T-SQL and an understanding of, or experience with the Microsoft BI Stack including SSIS.Experience with DBA functions including general maintenance, tuning, replication, and query optimization is a plus.
● Minimum 1 years’ ETL process and solution implementation experience with numerous project successes demonstrating a strong aptitude in all aspects of data integration and data warehousing;
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience in database concepts, logical modeling, physical design and database installation, configuration, and optimization;
● Process knowledge and experience with SQL Server, SSIS etc;
● Experience in ETL tools such as: MSBI (SSIS), Datastage, Data integrator, Kettle, Informatica etc;
● Experience in Data Migration from database and data warehouse application;
● BS and/or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience;
● Proficient in Microsoft Office business applications;
● English — Intermediate level or higher.
● Knowledge and expertise with Snowflake;
● Knowledge and expertise with OLAP databases: Microsoft SQL Analysis Services (SSAS), Microstrategy, Cognos, etc;
● Understanding US healthcare data governance policies including the protection of protected health information (PHI) or personal information (PI) and the reporting of breaches of defined policies.
● Work in a team of smart and talented people;
● Be a part of a fast-growing product company;
● Comfortable office in the city center or hybrid remote type of work;
● Flexible work schedule;
● Free English classes;
● Computer devices.
● Work with Client Services team, DBA team, Development Teams and Business Analyst to identify and understand source data systems, as well as provide input for enhancements for standardization and consistency across the Enterprise (Transactional systems, Data Warehouse, etc.);
● Map Import/Export Files to source system data. Map source data to data warehouse models;
● Develop and maintain ETL scripts and workflows, SQL queries, Agent schedules, etc. using SVN or GIT for version control;
● Define and capture metadata and rules associated with ETL processes;
● Modify existing ETL processes to improve performance and adapt to changing requirements;
● Use SQL Server query techniques and available tools, against the transaction system and the reporting data warehouse, to identify and analyze data quality issues;
● Perform daily review of production data processes to ensure successful completion;
● Review databases to ensure operating at optimal performance levels;
● Supports QA, Developers, Support and others allowing them to complete their assignments;
● Develop, test, and debug new functionality, and maintain/enhance existing functionality in using SQL, stored procedures;
● Will ensure documentation is updated and current for all release cycles;
● Performs performance tuning of queries and stored procedures;
● Create solution documentation and provide administrator and end user knowledge transfer/training.
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable. VisiQuate has data scientists, visual scientists, and subject matter experts who integrate Terabytes of incompatible Big Data onto a single platform.We are using cutting edge technologies in order to deliver the best SaaS BI platform.