GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Formulating business requirements into analytic solutions, defining measurement metrics, selecting an appropriate statistical methodology, evaluating model/campaign performance, and creating presentation reports;
- Designing innovative reporting and dashboards that make it easy to understand risk management performance at a glance;
- Identifying problems and opportunities through data analysis and helping support the R&AF teams in developing strategic solutions;
- Proactively recommending ideas for optimization or improved efficiency in performance;
- Working closely across Risk & Antifraud, Finance, Product, and Analytics to provide regular updates on the effectiveness of all risk management processes and R&AF systems;
- Data analyzing for creating business development strategies (focus on risks & antifraud direction);
- Generating reports and creating tables/aggregatesto track R&AF performance and Key Metrics;
- Searching insights and player behavior patterns, to track metrics and find points of growth/bottlenecks;
- Analytical researching, summarizing insights from analysis, clearly communicating analytical findings to business;
- Participating in data architecture's creation;
- Supporting for current analytics functionality;
- Preparing analytics of financial losses and anomalies;
- Making Ad-hoc analytical tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of demonstrated data analysis experience;
- Experience with Tableau (will be a primary tool) /Power BI/ QlikView or similar;
- Excellent knowledge of PostgreSQL/SQL/BigQuery;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of cohort, factor, and cluster/ segmentation analysis;
- Knowledge of the basics of statistics, probability theory;
- Understand marketing and product metrics;
- Experience with Airflow;
- Experience with Python/R will be a plus;
- Experience with AWS Glue, Athena, S3;
- Experience with Gitlab;
- Basic understanding of ETL, ELT processes;
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate +).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details;
- Excellent communicative skills.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.