Join the squad of experienced software experts and pump up your skills by building off-the-wall software solutions for Fortune 500 and Future 50 brands. We have opportunities in 90+ projects you can contribute to.
About our projects
An AI platform that drives automation at Deloitte leverages us to develop its core functionality for big data analysis. This ranges from the creation of custom analytics engines to solutions for the processing of streamed data, to integration with the technology platforms of top-tier clients.
Our another team of data experts, engineers, and designers has helped create a supply chain management platform used by Forbes 500 enterprises. We’ve accompanied the platform from an early prototype to a full-fledged solution based on big data, AI, machine learning, and IoT.
With us, you can
● Build your dream team and try yourself in different roles
● Pick a project you want to work on
● Get premium compensation for the right skills
● Enjoy flexibility by operating remotely or onsite in our R&D centres
● Shape your success journey through a personalized growth roadmap tailored to your interests and goals
● Enjoy a knowledge-sharing culture and a supportive community of 1000+ experts
We are looking for a leader who has
● Upper-Intermediate English level
● Elevated self-awareness and a desire to share your expertise
● Strong experience with AWS foundational services such as EC2, EKS, S3, and IAM, as well as familiarity of analytics and ML cloud services such as EMR, Glue, Athena and SageMaker.
● Understanding of open source Big Data platform tools and services, such as Apache Hadoop, Spark and Airflow.
● You’re not just comfortable with Linux, you absolutely thrive in it. You can debug, design, and compile with speed.
● High proficient in deploying cloud resources using common Infrastructure-as-Code and CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins.
● Expertise with proper Git flow. It’s key to our collaboration, along with proper reviews.
● Familiarity with software profiling. We believe in data-driven software development.
● Experience working in a cross-functional team