We have a dream: to change industries through the power of digital technology. With a team of top-notch engineers by your side, you will develop groundbreaking solutions at Intellias. Let’s code the future together!
What project will you be engaged in?
Our client is an innovative global company from the Fortune 500. It’s a Consumer Goods Producer and Retailer with headquarters in Switzerland that sells its products in 130 countries. Intellias mission is to support its strategy and efforts in the Digital and eCommerce space.
The DevOps Squad Lead is responsible for leading a squad of up to 10 DevOps engineers as part of the DevSecOps chapter.
What will you deal with?
- Design and adopt System Architecture and SDLC best practices;
- Improving current approaches, solutions, and processes;
- Research and implementation security best practices of the Cloud and Containerization infrastructures;
- Implement and maintain best practices for CI/CD processes, monitoring, logging, cloud and containerization stacks;
- Automation of deployment and configuration through Infrastructure as Code approach;
- Research and recommend new technologies and toolsets in the DevSecOps area;
- Be an advocate of DevOps and SRE principles and practices.
Please note, this position is required to be ON-CALL:
- Reason: solving the P1 incidents in the shortest time on a 24/7 basis;
- DevOps on-call team responsible for all infra-related questions/incidents;
- Time to react: during the 'standby' shift product engineer must answer the call within 10 minutes and join the respective Incident Bridge call within 20 minutes to be a part of the Incident Responders team;
- On-call shift for main on-call person from Monday 12:00 till Monday 11:59;
- Backup person in case of on-call not answering for any reason from Monday 12:00 till Monday 11:59, prior to on-call shift;
- Min 6 person for on-call rota.
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience leading DevOps teams (Team Lead role);
- 5+ years of hands-on DevOps experience;
- Experience in incident management and post-mortem culture;
- Proficiency to communicate over a text-based medium (MS Teams, Jira/Confluence, email) and ability to concisely document technical details;
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent English.
What is welcome?
- Experience with data modeling/warehousing techniques and data integration;
- Experience working with the latest tools & techniques in the field of data. Advantage if it is data warehousing project, data platforms or marketing automation;
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics Services such as Data Lake, CosmosDB, SQL APIs and DevOps (building CI/CD pipelines (GitLab) and complete knowledge on NoSQL concepts).
Develop advanced tech solutions at Intellias in Poland! We keep creating a human-to-human culture to unite the best engineers, creators and innovators. Get on board and check all the benefits of working in a team of the leading service provider in Poland: https://career.intellias.com/