We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most commercial VPN providers worldwide. We are looking for a Frontend Developer to push further the product that millions of people worldwide will interact with daily!
You should have the following:
• Battle-tested understanding of React and its internals.
• Experience with TypeScript and a thoroughly understand of when and how to use it.
• Capability to articulate the purpose, pros, and cons of tools being or to be used.
• Upper-intermediate English (B2+), both spoken and written.
As a plus:
• Experience with Redux-Saga.
• Desire or experience contributing to open-source software projects or internal-use tools/libraries.
• Ability to take a tech lead role in a project’s front-end development.
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team, and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation 18 working days off per year + national public holidays;
• Unlimited paid sick leaves;
• Flexible working schedule, remote work possible;
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world;
• Team trips, certification, and events compensation.
About the project:
We are looking to hire a new front-end team member responsible for developing and improving our Cyber Shield product.
OpenVPN Cloud with Cyber Shield, a built-in DNS-based Content Filtering feature, protects against threats without tunneling internet traffic. It doesn’t stop there; OpenVPN Cloud with Cyber Shield also helps you establish zero-trust network access by defining and enforcing identity-based policies. Then, for added security, it authenticates users and authorizes user access.