If you join our team, you’ll be recreating a system that helps run all medical research. The platform uses the power of a slashing stack and is designed according to the tenets of event-driven architecture (Kubernetes, Kafka, AWS, Microservices).
Members of the team are all senior-level and above, so everyone is used to working together effectively and is always up for a good time during daily standups.
Clients who are both tech-savvy and courteous are a plus. They require talented engineers to assist them in delivering a great life-changing product on time.
- Understand business needs
- Design and document technical solutions
- Write clean and maintainable code, perform code-reviews
- Establish optimal processes and state-of-the-art engineering practices
- Help team to self-organize
- Take ownership of the system quality
- (If needed) monitor/support the system in production (Pager Duty)
- Good written and spoken English to communicate daily with the team
- 7+ years with Java
- Solid knowledge/experience with data structures and concurrency
- Solid experience with Spring (Spring Security, SpringBoot, Spring Data)
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, microservices
- Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, SQS, Lambda, S3...)
- Experience with event-driven design, Kafka / Rabbit
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, monitoring/alerting