GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
About the Team: DataOps team is responsible for Data Platform infrastructure: AWS, K8s, Airflow, ETL infrastructure, Tableau.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Managing a team of 5+ developers (currently 2 DevOps, 3 data engineers);
- Eliciting requirements, and proposing optimal solutions for their needs;
- Taking a leading role in team discussions and driving solutions implementation;
- Taking part in designing the architecture of the Data Platform;
- Being responsible for DWH components: AWS (S3, Athena, Redshift), Airflow, Tableau;
- Developing and supporting of ETL / ELT processes;
- Participating in code reviews to ensure code quality;
- Creating and supporting of project documentation.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years experience as Python / Data Engineer;
- 1+ year of leadership experience;
- Willing to communicate with stakeholders;
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in software design and design patterns;
- Knowledge in database theory: types, their pros, and cons;
- Knowledge in performance tuning of ETL Jobs, SQL's, Partitioning, Indexing;
- Hands-on experience with ETL, and Data Warehousing tasks;
- Solid understanding of git flow best practices.
- Hands-on experience with the following technologies and concepts:
- Working with big data;
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL or similar);
- Job scheduling (preferably Airflow), task queues;
- Cloud providers: AWS (S3, Athena, Redshift) or others;
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- IaC (Terraform or Ansible);
- Data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Superset, Grafana, Kibana, etc.);
- Kafka ecosystem.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.