UKEESS Software House is looking for a Senior FullStack Software Engineer (React/Python) to join our ambitious team for a remote full-time position (in Europe). You will be a part of a team that will be working on a platform (HoReCa) — which is one of the most investment-attractive startups (USA) in the field of hospitality. In the summer of 2020, it raised a new $ 50 million (and earlier received an investment from the Alexa Fund (AWS)).
About the Customer’s Project:
This platform helps promote and sell unique guest experiences for any occasion. The platform gives control of and insight into the entire guest experience. Also, enables to automatically drive of revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. This project has been on the market for over 10 years and continues to develop actively!
About the team and Responsibilities:
Our team focused on venue groups (large entities that have many restaurants) and developing performant and highly available APIs, implementing advanced algorithms, craft pixel-perfect interfaces, designing an architecture for observability, localizing for a global audience, using data science to generate high-impact insights, scale our infrastructure, and much, much more.
Our engineering culture values technical excellence, ownership, and customer obsession to solve hard problems the right way.
As a part of the team, you will:
- be exposed to the challenges of working at scale and thrive when solving complex technical problems — whether it’s fine-tuning beautiful UX and design, developing API services for our products, or just seeing features end-to-end.
- work closely with other engineers, product managers, and designers, develop in our mobile and cloud technology stack via an agile software development process, and engineer real solutions that ship directly to our customers.
- Write code based on functional specifications and technical design. Adhere to architectural standards and develop designs that consider impact with other aspects of the database and appropriately leverage existing code.
- Perform code reviews, identify potential issues to reduce technical debt, and provide coding best practice recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills, And Competencies:
- At least 5 years of experience developing web applications
- Experience in Python backend
- Experience with React on the front-end part
- Strong knowledge and experience with Redux, TypeScript
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization, and attention to detail; strong analytical skills
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology, CI/CD
- English: upper-intermediate level (both speaking and writing)
It will be a plus:
- Strong knowledge or experience with NodeJS
- Experience or strong knowledge with Google Cloud Platform (GCP): AppEngine, Datastore (potentially moving to Firestore), BigQuery.
The general technology stack of the Project:
What do we offer our new colleague?
- Interesting full-time position on the new project
- Competitive compensation (based on market data, but also depending on the technical level of the candidate)
- Flexible work schedule
- 3 health packages to choose
- Annual paid vacation and state holidays celebration
- Free English classes (online)
- Individual approach to a profession
- Lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Foreign business trips
- Corporate gifts, celebrations, and fun activities
Join us to own significant areas of our architecture, build systems, and scale and ship to production every day for customers who care deeply about what you build.
Send us your CV to [email protected]
and let’s get to know each other! ;)