GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Tech Stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Flux, Helm, Gitlab, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, PagerDuty, Terraform, NGINX, HAProxy, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
We invite those who fired up to:
- Maintaining High-load and High-availability infrastructure;
- Analyzing service infrastructure needs and its justification;
- Performance monitoring;
- Writing and updating scripts;
- Dokerizing Applications;
- Container-orchestration system: Kubernetes;
- Automating routine DevOps activities;
- Automating environment provisioning and products installation;
- Performing root cause analysis for technical issues;
- Providing immediate response for any alerts;
- Working with central log aggregation, log monitoring and alerting: collect logs, store logs, build dashboards, configure alerting;
- Operating and maintaining production environments;
- Investigating alternative solutions;
- Operating the system, making sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources;
- Helping developers to debug problems.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Prometheus/Alertmanager;
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform).
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.