GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
IT Operations — is an IT Security product team focused exclusively on high-quality engineering (technical) results. You’ll have an opportunity to quickly level up your skills in terms of professional growth, and to work with about 300 unique product services, large infrastructure, cloud services/ k8s/ ELK, and a diverse stack of modern technologies.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Leads SRE team in daily operations and establishes standards of team organization (in hybrid and full remote setups). Defines the process, objectives and KPI. Ensure its alignment with IT and Tech strategies.
- Sets strategy and collaborates with key stakeholders cross-functionally in developing the roadmap for the SRE team aimed toward reducing the operational overhead in sub-streams and platforms.
- Act as a member of the architecture and ITOps board to advocate ops-practices and processes company & technology-wise.
- Defines operations (DevOps, NRE and SRE) practices and guidelines company-wide. Ensure they support technology strategy and in line with dev teams’ needs.
- Carries responsibility for k8s and kafka reliability, overall DB governance. The householder of traffic, routing, observability and finops domains.
- Operates, monitors, and maintains high availability of SRE platforms and services running in Cloud & DC environments. Works with team to establish service level objectives and monitor to ensure the objectives are met.
- Leads design, develop and delivers tools and automation to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of cloud service infrastructure and platforms. Ensures sustainability and stability of the solutions.
- Troubleshoots infrastructure and platforms issues, and works with the relevant teams (Public cloud vendors, application teams, Cloud Engineering) to resolve issues.
- Identifies and improves on possible points of failure in the infrastructure/platforms.
- Leads and focuses teams on root cause analysis, pattern identification and continuous improvement in order to optimize application performance, resiliency and reliability. Facilitates blame-free root cause analysis. Meetings in the event of a production-systems incident so that the team can learn from mistakes and improve systems and run books.
- Helps secure infrastructure and access policies along with IT Security unit to reduce risk.
- Provides CI/CD platforms, tools and processes to the development teams. Ensure it meets expectations and continuously improves.
- Looks for opportunities to drive operational efficiencies while reducing costs. Develops and implements finops strategy. Manages budget to plan and is responsible for meeting/delivering against budgetary goals and objectives.
- Influences individuals within and outside the ITO function. Prepares and presents reports to all levels of leadership and staff.
- Stays abreast of industry-leading best practices and brings them to the attention of the tech management team for the innovative application.
- Serves as a guide and mentor to members of the Cloud Platform SRE teams to aid in their growth and development.
- Ensures the ongoing training and development of direct reports. Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities, and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in DevOps\SRE;
- 2+ years of team leading and people management experience;
- Deep understanding of DevOps practices and SRE implementation;
- AWS is a must, GCP\Azure or other consideration as a plus;
- Strong practical experience with CNCF projects;
- Perfect communication and problem-solving skills;
- Stress tolerance and ability to work in high uncertainty situations;
- Endless desire to grow and develop others.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.