GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Server side developing of Product using .NET 6, ASP.NET Core (Web API)/EntityFramework Core, Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Microsoft Orleans, Docker;
- Product infrastructure developing.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering using .Net/C#;
- Knowledge of .NET Core and ASP.NET Core, with commercial development experience;
- Software Design knowledge: SOLID, OOD, Design patterns;
- Distributed application paradigms;
- Work experience in Agile environment;
- Experience with CI, UnitTests, Integration Tests; SQL, NoSQL knowledge;
- Experience in distributed systems design and development: SOA design, Microservices, CAP theorem, etc.;
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Work experience with Kafka;
- Work experience with Elasticsearch, Aerospike, PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Knowledge of CI tools;
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming patterns;
- Experience in writing microservices and using microservice architecture;
- Knowledge of Actor model (eg. Orleans).
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.