GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We invite those who fired up to:
- Supervising team of banking department;
- Supervising the process of opening and handling of key bank accounts;
- Providing solutions to the CLO in regards to difficult cases for opening bank accounts;
- Counterparty verification proceeding (KYC, AML, other check);
- Monitoring situation of the banking industry and making relevant decisions timely;
- Establishing business relations with the key banks;
- Working collaboratively with financial department and AML officers;
- Assisting in corporate formation of legal entities in various jurisdictions;
- Setting up relations with service provides in different jurisdictions;
- Keeping and updating registers of bank accounts and legal structures.
Essential professional experience:
- Higher education;
- Fluent in Ukrainian / Russian and English languages;
- Experience in corporate bank account opening with payment systems and banks in several jurisdictions;
- Knowledge of corporate documents of companies.
We care of your:
- Medical compensation/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.